Developers want to build a storage facility on 11th Street in the middle of the Heights!
- It will be seven stories tall, dominating 11th street and towering over our neighborhood.
- It will increase truck traffic driven by inexperienced drivers on our streets.
- It will be a large source of light pollution, affecting the quality of life for nearby residential streets.
- Its ugly bunker design will mar the historic Heights streetscape.
- It is a step backwards in making the Heights a more bike and pedestrian friendly neighborhood.
- It is a lost opportunity to add businesses that contribute to the vitality of our community.
The proposed location is 730 East 11th Street, next to Bellagreen.